Sunday, October 30, 2011

Making Cookies with the Grandson


This afternoon grandson and I made the Spooky Witches Fingers CookiesWe had a really good time!  Here grandson is attaching the "fingernail" (almond) with the "blood" (red decorating gel)


 We laid the severed fingers out on wax paper for the "warts" (chocolate chip) and the "blood" (red decorating gel) to harden.  These witches fingers came in assorted sizes as you can see.



We put all of the severed fingers in a cauldron lined with bloody red tissue paper. 










Have we scared you?......



  
All wrapped up and ready for the class party.  I am sure they will be a hit with grandsons classmates!

2 comments:

  1. Nice work. Today I shall 'get' my Little Bit from school and take her to Papa's house and carve a jack-o-lantern. If only I could bake...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carving a pumpkin sounds like fun. In my 50 plus years I have never carved a pumpkin. I must put that on my "Bucket List"....LOL Show us some pictures of Little Bit's pumpkin adventure if you get the time.

    I bought some seed of Cinderella pumpkins and will attempt to grow some next year.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog