Sunday, August 5, 2012

I'm Back.....

Don't know for how long.  I have not been able to log onto blogger for almost 5 weeks since my satellite provider also uses Google for their partner page or some kind of technical crap I don't understand.    I have been too busy to stay on the phone for hours with a tech who lives in Egypt and speaks broken English.  I really don't know how I got on today except I just kept trying!.... I've pushed so many keys my computer may never be the same!


I hope my readers haven't deserted me.  If I can get back on later today, I'll write a post or two.


Have a great Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. Glad to see ya back Mama! I missed you! and no I did not desert you... Hope all is well out there with you guys and that you can get your blogger/google problems all straightend out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Glock Mom!....I have missed all of you and have a lot of catching up to do. Hope you and all of your "boys" are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are fine! school starts back tomorrow...I am sad and glad at the same time.. they have ran me ragged this summer...

      Delete
  3. Never fear, we're here. Nice to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephen.... I have been trying to catch up on your blog and sorry to read that things are still in a turmoil for you and family. It's about the same here but the daughter did let us get grandson for a few days while his cousins were here visiting.

      Delete
  4. welcome back Mamma! i just put up a post called "we're" back cuz we have not put up a post in 2 weeks. but i am glad that you are back and no worries - we're all still here!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kymber... I didn't even notice the dates on your blog...I just started reading backwards...LOL Glad things are going well there at the manor with you and all the "boys"

      Delete

Search This Blog