Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Liebster Award



I've had the high honor of being nominated for the Liebster Award from  K @ Planning And Foresight

The Basic Guidelines:
Nominate 5 blogs with less than 300 followers
Share 5 random facts
Answer 5 questions
Think of 5 new questions for those you nominate.


 My Nominations in alphabetical order.  
     I enjoy each of your blogs and wish I could list more


DFW @ Countin the Days 

Gorges Smythe @ Gorges' Grouse

Jane of Virginia @ Rational Preparedness

Sandy @ Oklahoma Transient

Tombstone Livestock @ Tombstones Tidings


5 Random Facts:
1. I have been a caregiver to my son for 18 years
2.  Before the economy fell apart I hybridized Brugmansia flowers and was the owner of Seed Sprout Nursery
3. Our family has been featured on Fox News
4. I believe I am exactly where I am supposed to be
5. I love everything about homesteading 
 
5 Questions answered:


1- What is your favorite color?  Red 2- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? huh? 3- What started you into blogging? I started out with American Preppers and ran the first Florida Blog.  There use to be a whole lot of squabbling between people there and I decided to give it up and started my own blog.  I deleted my first one and missed it so much...here I am again. 4- What is your favorite disaster/survival movie? 
My newest one is The Grey 5- If you only had three plugs for electricity: What would you have plugged in? (no power strips!)    It would have to be for the Marine.  His air bed, oxygen concentrate and suction machine

 5 New questions:
1.  If you could invent a vaccine for any one disease that would not harm anyone, what would it be?
2.  What is the most favorite object inside your home?
3.  What is your favorite food?
4.  Will you be able to grow most of your food if you could not go shopping?
5.  What is your best talent? 
  

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating Rational Preparedness. My fellow nominees are definitely the cream of the crop ! If I need to answer questions, do the answers need to appear on my blog ? Thanks Mamma Bear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The way I understood it Jane is to answer the 5 new questions (I posted) and add 5 of your own for the 5 you nominate on your blog. I just copied and pasted and changed the things I needed to although when I went back and looked at my post my questions and answers ran together. I hope this made sense!

      Delete
  2. Dear Mama Bear:

    I deeply appreciate the nomination, and the fact that you've been following my blog so loyally. However, I've always made it a practice to avoid giving or accepting awards and such things on my blog. Please accept my apologies for being such a stick-in-the-mud and give my spot to whoever was # 6 on your list. Bless you.

    Gorges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are too sweet GS... This is the second time I have received this. It's just fun and may help create more traffic to someone's blog. I put the little award picture this time on my blog so I can be passed over and it be given to another should it come around again.

      Delete
  3. Mamma Bear,

    You are too sweet, thank you for the nomination for the Liebster Award.
    This is a first, I'm not sure, I'll handle completing the requirements for this award correctly. If I don't handle this correctly, promise me you'll walk me through it?

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog