Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I got an award!




I received the Liebster Blog award from Jacked up Glock Mom the author of the blog  Tales from the Clothesline .  With so many good blogs out there in cyber world, I am honored that JUGM takes the time to read mine.  I read many great blogs a week so it will be hard to pick five.  All of the blogs listed to the side offer a good variety of reading.  I am attempting to choose five who has not to my knowledge received the award.  Take a moment to check them out!  They are listed at the end of this post.

Below is the rules of the award:

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award

3. Pick our five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.

4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs







2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!! I am giggling, how delightful... although I know nothing about this award, what is it, what does it mean? For a moment it didn't matter... I got an award and that feels good! and sounds like fun.

    Thank you so much Mamma Bear, I have truly enjoyed your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations to you, MammaBear, and you too, Sassy! Love both your blogs! Blogger doesn't love ME lately ...sporadically decides I can't post comments, only replies. Thank goodness for 'Reply' buttons!!

      Delete

Search This Blog