Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Strange...creepy crawly strange....

While searching the web for long term storage of flour in Mylar bags I was led to survivalistboards.com

While there I decided to look around and found a forum discussing dreams they have been having.  A lot... I mean a lot of the members seem to have very similar dreams of soldiers, bombings, being fenced in, tsunamis and more..  I had a dream of a tsunami once....even before I knew what a tsunami was.  I only dreamed it once maybe 30 years ago but it was so vivid that I can remember every detail today. 

All of the talk of dreams reminded me of a verse in the bible and was even brought up in the forum.


Joel 2:28
And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

5 comments:

  1. Latter days, Mamma Bear, latter days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they have some great fiction there! I highly recommend the "Clark" stories by scrachline. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly what I was thinking GS....

    Kellie....I did not see the Clark fiction. I'll have to look when I get time. The Dreams caught my eye because of other bloggers I read have posted of some strange and disturbing dreams of late. Just something that made me go hmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We too have read of these dreams.... A few years ago GB was talking of these very things hapening on our soil. Scary is right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sassy...It is very strange (at least to me) that so many people are dreaming of similar things. I have always thought dreams were a fascinating subject from reading the bible. God gave dreams to many men in the bible to warn of things to come. Can't help but wonder if that is what is happening now.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog