Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Heavenly Father...please stop this man

Obama To Ask Congress To Push Debt Limit To $16,394,000,000,000.00

My children, my grandchildren, my family and my friends cannot live like this.   It is going to take Your intervention. We have went to the polls, we have called, emailed and wrote our congress and senate.  We have went to rallys.   Please hear our cries.....Stop this man before he completely ruins us and what is left of our country.

In Jesus name....

Amen

Matthew 18:20 says, "For where two or three are gathered in my name, there I am among them."

5 comments:

  1. You may want to read this sometime:

    "Obama Will Leave The White House"
    http://tim-shey.blogspot.com/2011/07/obama-will-leave-white-house.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all for agreeing! Tim Shey, you have one interesting blog. May God watch over you in all your journeys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lord protects me and provides for me in my hitchhiking travels. I tell people to read Psalm 91--it is the psalm of protection. If God is with me, who can be against me?

    "Hand on the Helm by Katherine Pollard Carter"
    http://tim-shey.blogspot.com/2010/03/soldier.html

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog