Wednesday, September 28, 2011

GAP

My sweet daughter-in-law sent me this early this morning.  She is in Texas with 3 of our grandchildren.  Her husband, our son is in Afghanistan.





Heavenly Father; I come to you as humble as I know how. I confess my sins, those known & unknown. Lord, you know that I am not perfect & I fall short every day of my life.

I just want to take time out to say Thank You. Thank You for your Mercy.
I have more bills than money but thank you for my home, car, food, life and everything I do have.

I realize that life is full of trials & tribulations but thank you for not putting more on me that I can bear.

3 comments:

  1. Why can't I see your picture?

    I will keep your son and his family in my prayers, MB. Where in Texas are they? They have a friend here if they ever need one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you HB...that is so nice of you. DIL and gk's are in Burkburnett right near the Oklahoma border. My daughter and grandson were in San Antonio but they moved back here last year. Two years ago we were seriously thinking about relocating to Texas.

    I think I fixed the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, yes, you fixed the picture! I'm glad you did, I like that!

    Don't tease me about moving to Texas ...I'd be looking for you a place near me!

    : )

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog