Good for Colorado! This is a great read about GMO products and the possible harm they cause. It's long but worth the read.
For the past two years I have at times had severe allergic reactions to processed food products.., I go into anaphylactic shock and end up in the ER. I have to carry an EPI-Pen with me at all times and I take 3 different allergy meds every day.. I've had the scratch test done several times and nothing shows up. My doctor doesn't think it is food related but it always happens with-in minutes of my eating something. The reason he doesn't think it is food related is because of all the labels I have saved for him whenever I have a reaction shows nothing in common. I have wondered to myself if it is because of GMO foods and the above article just about proves what I have suspected all along. I am going to print it out and take it to my doctor my next appointment. In the past few months I have just about stopped eating anything processed and I have not had any allergic reactions to anything.