Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Out of the mouth of babes

I was listening to the TV in the background from my son's room and caught a funny statement that I haven't heard before.  A woman stated that her grandma always said that if the shoes don't fit, they ain't your shoes.  Papa Bear and I had a laugh and then it was time to put my 6 year old grandson to bed. .  We say our prayers that always start with the "Now I lay me down to sleep and then Grandson adds what's on his mind.  After talking to God about his friends and family he added....and God if the shoes don't fit they ain't your shoes.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back to blogging!!! I added a link to your new blog here and look forward to reading your posts once again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You PP...Good to be back. Although I've not been blogging, I've still kept up with all of you on my Blog list!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog