I got all of the strawberries planted and on the rack. I ended up with 14 plants as a couple of the pots had two plants. I just took an old knife and sliced the soil in between the plants to separate them. I planted some cucumber seed in the end containers so they will trail down the sides of the rack. I am thinking of adding another row at the bottom and attempt some loose leaf lettuce. I think the strawberries will give them just enough shade. If it doesn't work I will just have more pots for strawberries or maybe herbs.
They already look happy in their new home! Now I need to tell my neighbors to drink more milk and tea. I need about 22 more jugs!